Monday 17 February 2014

Crystal-wants-a-lot

Lately I've been craving something new. Something exciting. I told my husband I want to go on a trip this year. I've also been fantasizing about a new-to-me vehicle. And I've been mentally house shopping while also dreaming of renovating.

In terms of our house, I think I just need to find a way to appreciate what we have now. To downsize my "stuff" to make room for real life. Because both Tyler & I don't really want to increase our mortgage, especially when it seems it would need to increase by a LOT to get the next few items on my wish list (more above ground square footage, more rooms, more bathrooms, nicer exterior) without sacrificing our house positives (Leduc, great lot, neighbourhood, parking, main living area, kitchen, mostly well decorated).

And like most people, we loathe the actual moving part. So, I'm on a mission for a solution. How to I get happy with my house &/or upgrade my home to get what I want?

No comments:

Post a Comment